Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Aqua Graber game Improved







Yay! I'm so happy the Aqua Graber's a little easier now, and improved. So if you bring your pink puffle along to go and ride on the Aqua Graber with you, it blows bubbles for you so you can breath a lil longer. I have a pic of me testing it out with my pink puffle Cherryblush. Remember while you're riding the Aqua Graber...just hang in there buddy!

Hehe, I'm playing/testing it right now on Beanie (my fav server). Here's some help if you need it from me.

Clam Waters, Level/Stage One: To trick the giant clam mother, pick up the pearl shaped rock (a black rock the size of a pearl). It is located all the way to the right of the clam mother. Drop the pearl shaped rock inside the clam mother's moth. Then pick up the pearl. Go away slowly without bumping things, or you'll wake up the mother.

Soda Seas, Level/Stage One: To make the doors/caves open up, you have to pass by the lighty up plants thing a majig. I have some WEIRD pcitures for you that you might see at the end of the game.

No comments: