Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm quiting my site...

Hey...everyone. Sorry but I need to close this site because well, I'm too lazy to be making pictures&stuff...this site is going to remain here, though, but with no new posts n stuff...

BUT. I am NOT going to stop playing clubpenguin, NOT closing down my clubpenguin cheats sites that is a site that let's you put your site on it, and i will ALWAYS continue to reply to e-mails!

Since I will only use happypinkducky@gmail.com for my clubpenguin sites thingy ma jig, for feedback&stuff, if you want my PERSONAL e-mail, ask me for it so you can e-mail me on my personal e-mail by e-mailing happypinkducky, then I'll tell you my personal one. Thanks! and HAPPY CLUBPENGUIN DAYS!! I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN&WADDLE AROUND CLUBPENGUIN!

i will always remain...
a CLUBPENGUIN FAN!!

sorry to say goodbye, but...
GOODBYE!! I WILL MISS YOU, BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE! EVEN IF YOU DON'T SEE ME! OH, AND I WILL SEND YOU GUYS E-MAILS =]

No comments: