Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ice Berg Rumour-Is it true, or false?

PIC A: Penguins lost and stranded at sea. PIC B: Penguins rescued.











Well, basically, almost all of you guys know the Ice berg Rumour. Or haven't you noticed when you take a stroll or a walk around clubpenguin for a while, some penguin pops up out of no where and says 'Tip the Ice Berg for coins!'? Yup, that's the Ice Berg Rumour. And it's still passing on and on...when will it ever stop? Penguins around clubpenguin (some penguins) think that the Ice Berg will tip if there's many many penguins standing on the Ice Berg, enough to fill the whole entire Ice Berg. And if it's tipped, they think it'll give them lots of coins.

So...is the rumour TRUE or FALSE? It's up to you to decide.

But what I think is that it might be true and might not...so what I'm saying is, I care little about it. But since I know many of you care about the Ice Berg rumour, I have posted this, and I have also posted my Ice Berg prediction pictures, what it might look like when it gets tipped.

3 comments:

Frostylittle said...

It IS a rumor! I emailed cp and they said you can't do it now but maybe some day!
-Frostylittle

10ypinkgirl said...

Thanks for commeting!
Everyone else feel free to commet about what you think!

H4NNAH said...

IT IS A RUMOR! But everyone KNOWS you're supposed to tip the ice RINK!